Friday, July 12, 2013

The Life of a Starving Artist

Hi again! I'm so excited about today's post. I've been working on my photography for a long time, & now the project is finally gaining momentum!

For those of you who don't know, I've displayed my photography in three local coffee shops since the beginning of this year. That was an eye-opening experience. It was so very helpful to see my photos finally printed & framed professionally. I started to realize that hey, I can do this.

Now, it's time for the next big thing. These photos will be available in a local pop-up shop in Annapolis from July 19-28th! I'm so excited to be working with the lovely ladies who put the shop together. They get great artists from all over Maryland to work together and make this the most fun, crafty, beautiful shop in town.

If you'd like to take a look at some more of my photography, and maybe order a print, you can visit my website or like the facebook page. They make great gifts for anyone with a little wall space & an appreciation for beauty! Feel free to email me at taranoelphoto@gmail.com if you have questions or comments for me.

Here are a few of the photos that will be available as prints in the pop-up shop this month:


Summer Daisies, Craggy Pinnacle, NC

Working Girl, Annapolis, MD


Tidal Reflection, Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment